Limited Production Batch of 250 Pieces
Deeply inspired by the creative spirit of Dennis Hopper, Jacques Marie Mage has partnered with Hopper Goods to create a limited-edition collection of eyewear named Taos, after the place where the late great actor and artist lived and is buried. These unique rectangular frames are informed by the idealism and decadence of the 60s, and are as suitable for the spiritual thrill-seeker as they are for the secular sophisticate.
Eye 51 Bridge 20 Temple 145
Material: Yellow 10mm Block Black Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate
Lens: Green Gradient CR39
Handcrafted in Japan
- Rectangular 60's frame design inspired by Dennis Hopper Easy Rider sunglasses
- Tension-secured custom 7-barrel hinge with arrowhead front pin
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Take 10% off your first purchase online by entering the code FIRST10 at checkout.