Limited Production Batch of 350
Redefine your visual identity in flattering round spectacles names after Charles Percier the official architect of Napoleon who constructed new forms and symbols that replaced the gilded tones of the feudal system with a new awareness of time memory and artistry.
Eye 48 Bridge 25 Temple 145
Fit: Heart, oblong, square & oval
Material: Red 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminate temples and clear demo lenses.
Handcrafted in Japan
- An open panto lens shape with double-rivet hinge offering a generous fit.
- Keyhole bridge
- Signature arrowhead front pin
- Monoblock custom hinge system with contrasting colour rivets and embossed hairline decoration
- Silverd domed 3D metal cameo
- Handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Take 10% off your first purchase online by entering the code FIRST10 at checkout.