Limited Production Batch of 500 Pieces
A new addition to the Kyosho Collection; bold rectangular frames with a modest wrap-around effect, featuring exposed wirecore temples with iconographic designs.
Looking for a language yet to come, you now follow in the philosophical footsteps of Takuma Nakahira, one of the most prominent voices in 1970s Japanese photography. Turning your gaze evermore inward and personal, the edges of what’s known blur and fade, until finding yourself in a more direct confrontation with reality.
Eye 55 Bridge 19 Temple 135
Material: Black 8mm black cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate
Hardware: Sterling Silver
Lens: Yellow CR39
Handcrafted in Japan
- Silver hidden wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7-barrel hinge with arrowhead front pin
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Take 10% off your first purchase online by entering the code FIRST10 at checkout.