LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
Score the documentary of your life in meticulously crafted glasses inspired by the works of legendary composer Fumio Hayasaka, who brought new ideas to the films of some of Japan's most famous directors (like Kurosawa Akira) by blending traditional Asian musical elements with the Western orchestra to create his own definitive style.
Eye 47 Bridge 28 Temple 147
Handcrafted In Japan
Material: 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame
Hardware: Sterling Silver
Lens: Superlight Green CR39
- A new addition to the Kyosho series; a iconic round shape with beautifully crafted paddle temples
- Exposed outer temple
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with arrowhead front pins
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Take 15% off your first purchase online by entering the code FIRST15 at checkout.