Image caption appears here
free shipping on all australian orders
Limited Production Batch of 150 Pieces
Strong and balanced, with a handsome silhouette, these limited-edition glasses made in collaboration with acclaimed designer Umit Benan bring big energy to the set of any Western. Settle into a sense of '60s sophistication in handcrafted spectacles featuring a custom mono-black hinge and intricate wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest.
The collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed designer Umit Benan is a series of limited-edition ready-to-wear spectacles that reflect both Mage and Benan's mutual insistence on artistic integrity, impeccable construction, inimitable style. Here, Japanese craftsmanship and Neapolitan tailoring meets the mythos of the American West and the French avant-garde.
Eye 51 Bridge 24 Temple 144
Material: Brown 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples
Hardware: Precious metal
Lens: Orange CR39
Handcrafted in Japan
- Dark Gold arrowhead front pin
- Silver inner wirecore with custom Umit Benan exclusive filigree engraving
- Dark Gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel monoblock hinge
- 6 base CR39 lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Round shaped sunglass
- 100% UV protection
- Umit Benan faux fur lined case with strap
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled box with warranty booklet
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Take 10% off your first purchase online by entering the code FIRST10 at checkout.