Image caption appears here
free shipping on all australian orders
Limited Production Batch of 450 Pieces
A new addition to the Kyosho Collection; bold rectangular frames with a modest wrap-around effect, featuring exposed wirecore temples with iconographic designs.
Looking for a language yet to come, you now follow in the philosophical footsteps of Takuma Nakahira, one of the most prominent voices in 1970s Japanese photography. Turning your gaze evermore inward and personal, the edges of what’s known blur and fade, until finding yourself in a more direct confrontation with reality.
Eye 55 Bridge 19 Temple 135
Material: Black 8mm havana cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate
Hardware: Dark Gold
Lens: Sienna brown CR39
Handcrafted in Japan
- Exposed dark gold wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7-barrel hinge with arrowhead front pin
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Sign up to enjoy 10% off your first purchase online and be the first to know about our latest releases.