LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
“I’m just working on creating beauty” said Japanese artist Shozo Shimamoto after firing a cannon full of broken glass at a suspended canvas. An exercise in utility? Perhaps. As if to say, “herein lies the materials of art, the clarity of creative destruction. Appraise the present before its filled with holes.”
Eye 56 Bridge 18 Temple 139
Handcrafted In Japan
Material: 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame
Hardware: Light Gold
Lens: Demo CR39
- A new style in the vu series; an assertive, architectural, yet graceful round frame with a singular flattop, inspired by early 80s aviators.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Take 10% off your first purchase online by entering the code FIRST10 at checkout.