Image caption appears here
free shipping on all australian orders
Limited Production Batch of 200 Pieces
See what sites you may as you seize the day in these limited-edition glasses made in collaboration with acclaimed designer Umit Benan. Suitable for the Sierras or the streets of Milan, these '90s inspired spectacles feature a custom wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest, and temple tips adorned with a sterling silver and turquoise North Star to serve as your noble compass.
The collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed designer Umit Benan is a series of limited-edition ready-to-wear spectacles that reflect both Mage and Benan's mutual insistence on artistic integrity, impeccable construction, inimitable style. Here, Japanese craftsmanship and Neapolitan tailoring meets the mythos of the American West and the French avant-garde.
Eye 50 Bridge 21 Temple 143
Material: Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples
Hardware: Precious metal
Lens: Blue CR39
Handcrafted in Japan
- Silver arrowhead front pin
- Silver exposed wirecore with custom Umit Benan exclusive filigree engraving
- Silver temple tip detail with turquoise inlay
- 2 base CR39 lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Rectangular shaped sunglass
- 100% UV protection
- Umit Benan faux fur lined case with strap
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled box iwth warranty booklet
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Sign up to enjoy 10% off your first purchase online and be the first to know about our latest releases.