Image caption appears here
free shipping on all australian orders
A re-imagined limited run of Jacques Marie Mage's beloved styles in partnership with Yellowstone Forever, the official nonprofit partner of Yellowstone National Park. Each frame sale supports Yellowstone Forever's conservation and preservation effort.
Limited Production Batch of 500 pieces
The Dealan pays homage to the unique relationship between a person and their eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke a timeless charisma. This, one of the very first styles designed by JMM, is here reimagines in the dark mottles pelt of "Black Wolf", a stark sumptuous tone that cuts to the bone.
Eye: 50 Bridge: 20 Temple: 142
Material: Black Tortoise 10mm Cellulose Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal
Lens:Hazel Brown CR39
Handcrafted In Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Silver exposed wirecore
- Silver wolf medallion decorative inlay
- 6 base glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Custom eco-friendly Yellowstone Forever box with gold foil
- Leather and eco-friendly felt custom case
- Custom cleaning cloth designed by John Nieto - Each frame is accompanied by one of five unique designs
- 100% recyclable letterhead press certificate with limited serial number and craftsman signature
- Burgundy warranty booklet
Sign up to enjoy 10% off your first purchase online and be the first to know about our latest releases.