Image caption appears here
free shipping on all australian orders
Limited Production Batch of 250 Pieces
A tried-and-true classic that celebrates the relationship between an artist and their eyewear, these original Icons of JMM made in collaboration with acclaimed designer Umit Benan have been updated with a custom wirecore design inspired by the American Southwest, and temple tips adorned with a sterling silver-and-turquoise North Star to help guide you with poise and purpose.
The collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed designer Umit Benan is a series of limited-edition ready-to-wear spectacles that reflect both Mage and Benan's mutual insistence on artistic integrity, impeccable construction, inimitable style. Here, Japanese craftsmanship and Neapolitan tailoring meets the mythos of the American West and the French avant-garde.
Eye 50 Bridge 21 Temple 143
Material: Brown 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples
Hardware: Precious metal
Lens: Brown CR39
Handcrafted in Japan
- Silver arrowhead front pin
- Dark Gold wirecore with custom Umit Benan exclusive filigree engraving
- Silver temple tip detail with turquoise inlay
- 6 base CR39 lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Rectangular shaped sunglass
- 100% UV protection
- Umit Benan faux fur lined case with strap
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled box iwth warranty booklet
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Take 10% off your first purchase online by entering the code FIRST10 at checkout.