Image caption appears here
free shipping on all australian orders
Limited Production Batch of 200 Pieces
An icon of JMM, this distinctive frame is notable for its slim lines, scultpural temples and sophisticated silhouette.
Inspired by big thinkers and ambitious outcasts, the ZEPHIRIN (named after Pope Zephyrinus) is notable for its distinctive pre-WWII sizing, meticulous hand-finish, and sculpted temple construction. With its slim lines and eclectic silhouette, these spectacles are perfect for everyday use by the cultural aesthete, imbuing the wearer with the panache of a professor and the swagger of a saint.
Eye 44 Bridge 26 Temple 142
Material: White cured cellulose acetate
Lens: Blue CR39
Handcrafted in Japan
- Square shaped frame
- Signature arrowhead front pin
- Hairline engraved wire core design
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-Handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Take 10% off your first purchase online by entering the code FIRST10 at checkout.